The Right Honourable Leonard Robert Carr, Baron Carr of Hadley, P.C.
- Born: 11 November 1916
- Died: 17 February 2012
- 1916-1950: Mr. Robert Carr
- 1950-1963: Mr. Robert Carr, M.P.
- 1963-1976: The Rt. Hon. Robert Carr, M.P.
- 1976-2012: The Lord Carr of Hadley, P.C.
- Westminster School
- Gonville and Gaius College, Cambridge
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Labour, 1957-1958
- Minister for Technical Cooperation, 1963-1964
- Secretary of State for Employment, 1970-1972
- Lord President of the Council, 1972
- Secretary of State for the Home Department, 1972-1974
- Baron Carr of Hadley, 1976
- Privy Councillor, 1963
- Member of Parliament for Mitcham, 1950-1974
- Member of Parliament for Carshalton, 1974-1976