The Right Honourable Frank Soskice, Baron Stow Hill, P.C.
- Born: 23 July 1902
- Died: 1 January 1979
- 1902-1945: Mr. Frank Soskice
- 1945-1948: Sir Frank Soskice, M.P.
- 1948-1955: The Rt. Hon. Sir Frank Soskice, M.P.
- 1955-1956: The Rt. Hon. Sir Frank Soskice
- 1956-1966: The Rt. Hon. Sir Frank Soskice, M.P.
- 1966-1979: The Lord Stow Hill, P.C.
- St Paul's School, London
- Balliol College, Oxford
- Inner Temple
- Solicitor-General, 1945-1951
- Delegate to the United Nations General Assembly, 1950
- Secretary of State for the Home Department, 1964-1965
- Lord Privy Seal, 1965-1966
- Baron Stow Hill, 1966
- Knight bachelor, 1945
- Privy Councillor, 1948
- Member of Parliament for East Birkenhead, 1945-1950
- Member of Parliament for Sheffield Neepsend, 1950-1955
- Member of Parliament for Newport, Monmouthshire, 1956-1966
- Treasurer of the Inner Temple, 1968